My Last Holiday



I went to Bandung last holiday with my family. We went there by my car. It took long time to reach Bandung. It was about 2 hours and we had so many traffics in Bandung. As people could see, Bandung is almost the same with Jakarta, but the differences are in it’s culture. Not only that, Bandung also had so many cold areas like Ciater etc. It was so wonderful in Bandung. I could release all my things at there.
After we arrived in Bandung city, we had a look at another places like ITB, UNPAD etc. Then we had a lunch in a small restaurant. After lunch, we continued our way to Ciater. Hope less, it had a big traffic in the way to Ciater. So we stopped in a café until evening. Then we continued our way. It was so dark and it was scary on the left or right side. Only trees that we could see because we took pick the way to the higher place. Finally we arrived in Ciater.
Ciater was so cold and comfortable. It was nice and well-known as it’s sulfur bath. But although it was night and the temperature was cold, it was still hot in the sulfur pool. Not only that, the sulfur bath was so skinny and we didn’t have to let our eyes touch the water. Sulfur is almost same like salt. It could make our eyes hurt. But the advantage of sulfur bath is it was make our skin became light and fresh. Then after I took bath, I went to sleep.
The next day was my last day in Bandung, so I had to spend it rightfully. The first thing that I does was riding a horse. It was nice to ride horse when the air was fresh and comfortable. After that, I went to strawberry garden. At there I knew the process of harvesting a strawberry. After that, I went back to the bungalows and packing. After we checked out, we went to a Sundanese restaurant to have a lunch. The food was delicious. After we had a lunch, we went to Cihampelas. That was the most crowded place in Bandung because it was the last place that everyone visited before coming back to Jakarta. There were many shops and places to visit, like instrument shop, tattoes, etc. After having fun, we went home.
It was a wonderful holiday…

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Me and my family